We have used a lot of med kits in our time and there are some great ones on the market. But, we have always said; I wish it had this or I wish it had that. So we decided to do just that. We had input from several special operations medics in the designing of this IFAK.
Disruptive AFAK is an ankle system designed for carrying medical items concealed on your ankle.
- 4 Vertical pockets for items like combat gauze, tourniquet, trauma sheers, epi pen, multitool, compression bandage, pills, tape, dog tag and more!
- Dog Tag Pocket - For Personal ID
- Small Vertical Pocket for smaller objects like meds and bandages
- Velcro panels for Patches
- Elastic Strip Closer for comfort
- Sewn Drain Holes for all pockets
- 1 Horizontal pocket for Chest Seals
- Additions elastic extension for Boots
- Disruptive EDC Med Pouch
- 6.5 Trauma Shears
- Celox Hemostat Crystals
- Medical Gloves
- Duck tape roll
- American Rescue Hyfin Vent Chest Seal
- Sterile Gauze Sponges
- SWAT-T Tourniquet
- Triple Antibiotic Ointment